- Is your wardrobe an inspiring place to go to?
- Does your wardrobe (or wardrobes) contain more than a few mistake buys?
- Are there any ill-fitting items and garments that are out of date?
- Do you have cupboards full of clothes but you always end up wearing the same few things
- Let me help you de-clutter and re-organise your clothes.
- This is the ultimate cure for a dysfunctional wardrobe
At a wardrobe weeding session I will:
- Discuss with you your needs and lifestyle.
- Work through your wardrobe systematically, separating the clothes that suit you well from the less flattering items.
- I will find outfits that you had never thought you had.
- Show you how to combine the good items in your wardrobe to put together new looks
- Offer tips about the styles and colours which suit you best as we go along.
- Identify gaps in your wardrobe and suggest items needed.
- Help you to organise your wardrobe efficiently so that you can find things easily and can mix and match effortlessly, creating outfits for all occasions.
Duration: Usually 2-4 hours depending on the size of your wardrobes – 2 hours minimum.
Price: From £55 per hour.